Leadership Coaching for Entrepreneurs
Details About Leadership Coaching:
Venture Coaching's programs focus on developing your personal and business effectiveness and leadership succession.
We offer 2 primary programs;
- Leader Effectiveness (for self and business)
- Leader Succession (transform your team)
Leader Effectivenss Program
Our leader effectiveness program has 2 facets; personal effectiveness (get yourself on track) and business effectiveness (get your business on track). Your leadership effectiveness relies on you integrating 6 Leadership Essentials into your life and business.
We help you improve your personal and business effectiveness, so you get your time back, make more money and have fun again!
Personal And Business Effectiveness - Get Yourself On Track
Who for? Business owners feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, anxious and out of control.
Identify and eliminate your immediate personal and business stressors
What you'll work on:
- defining immediate stress issues/crisis for resolution
- uncovering the root cause for the current situation
- defining a personal and business project aimed at eliminating the immediate stress
- uncovering blind-spots contributing to the stress
- uncovering key behaviours contributing to the stress
- shifting your thinking/perspective
- learning and applying the most relevant Leadership Essentials
- defining weekly action steps
- creating accountability for action steps
Result: Your initial crisis is resolved, stress is decreased, clear thinking opens up for strategic planning
Personal And Business Performance - Get To The "Next Level"
Who for? Business owners lacking structure and feeling like they're flying by the seat of their pants.
Develop your leadership skills and improve your personal and business performance
What you'll work on:
- defining your company's core values
- defining your vision, purpose, goals and strategy
- identifying priorities
- writing a 1 year strategic plan
- breaking down your plan into quarterly objectives, goals, actions steps and KPI's
- refining and continuing your accountability program
- learning and implementing the 6 Leadership Essentials
Result: an active, strategic plan is in place, leadership skills are improving, performance is improving
Who engages leadership coaches?
Entrepreneurs, senior executives, team leaders and business owners wanting to improve their personal and professional effectiveness. We specialize in working with entrepreneurs with viable startups and revenue between $100K-$1M, as well as entrepreneurs and executives leading companies of $1M-$100M.
See what our clients say - See Our Testimonials
Why do leaders get coached?
Leaders use coaches to improve their consistency, competency and performance. Coaches see what you cannot see in yourself. They help you solve problems, make better decisions, develop new skills and consistency with successful behaviors.
What is a typical coaching investment?
Coaching requires an investment of time and finances. Coaching sessions typically range from 30-60 minutes per week. You will also spend time following through on action steps, learning new materials and reading recommended resources. A typical investment ranges between $200-$1500/month.
Where does coaching happen?
Coaching happens in face-to-face sessions at your office, or 1:1 on the phone and with email. We often use web meetings and webinars for group coaching. All coaching sessions are confidential.
When does coaching happen?
Coaching sessions are booked to fit your calendar. As part of your budget, coaching support is available between sessions by phone and email whenever you require it. Coaching also happens throughout the days and weeks in your own mind, as you think about and reflect on insights from sessions and your implementation efforts. Leadership development doesn’t happen 1 hour a week in a conversation. It unfolds gradually as your personal awareness grows and you put what you learn into action.
How does coaching work?
Coaching is about getting results in business and life, faster.
It helps you:
- stretch your personal awareness
- define what is most important to you
- create clear, specific, and time limited "stretch-goals"
- align your actions with your values and goals
- realize why our goals are worth your commitment
- stay on-track - doing what you say you'll do
- receive regular, insightful and direct feedback
Is coaching for everyone?
No! Coaching is NOT for the faint of heart! In order to get value from coaching you need to have a goal you are committed to working towards. You need to be willing to be uncomfortable and to receive feedback that you may not want to hear. You need to follow through on homework items and implement the changes we discover together.
If what you really want is a consultant to come in and solve problems for you, we can refer you to several great consultants. If you realize that change comes from within and you're ready to be coached to realize your greatness, then let's talk.
Call 1.877.669.8684 or Contact Us on-line and let's see if you're ready.
If you want even more information please review the following:
Review our Frequently Asked Questions
Download Our White Paper
Read our Client Testimonials
Read our About Us Page
Visit our Blog and read what we're up to
Check out our Linkedin profile
If you can't find what you're looking for Contact Us (we don't bite, hard).